The Field Services team member contributes to Landscape Maintenance Professionals, Inc. (LMP, Inc.’s) goal of being recognized as a top performing and highly reputable full service landscape maintenance provider by actively participating in the strategic objectives of:
- Creating a safe, efficient and productive workplace environment that affords each employee the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the company and themselves.
- Producing high quality work that is reflective of the standards of service developed by LMP, Inc. inclusive of focusing on the details.
The individual in this position performs the duties listed below:
Field Service Responsibilities:
- Successfully and safely running, maneuvering, navigating or driving mechanized equipment such as walk behind or zero turn mowers, edgers, blowers, pruners, and utility vehicles.
- Planting or maintaining vegetation through activities such as mulching, fertilizing, watering, weeding, mowing or pruning.
- Consistently caring for new or established new landscape materials in a professional manner reflective of LMP’s quality of service and industry best management practices.
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess and reporting any observed issues.
- Evaluating and reporting any observed issues regarding the quality of plants, soil, trees, and turf at LMP client sites.
- Use of small tools and small-engine equipment to perform grounds maintenance while observing safety policies.
Facilities & Equipment Management:
- Assists with field service supervisor in identifying and performing preventative maintenance on crew equipment/vehicles.
- Demonstrates awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Maintains equipment correctly and uses safe work place practices.
- Consistent use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Maintains a safe work environment and performs all duties in a safe manner. Reports all safety violations to immediate supervisor.
- Apply safety practices and the recognition of hazards.
The individual should have the skills listed below:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors; ability to work cooperatively with employees, and the public.
- Six months to 1 year of work-related experience or training is required.
- Knowledge and experience in horticulture; the maintenance and installation of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees.
- Bi-Lingual preferred (English/Spanish).
If you believe you have what it takes to be a Field Service Member then complete and return an application or submit your resume to careers@LMPPRO.com