The Arbor Manager contributes to Landscape Maintenance Professionals, Inc. (LMP, Inc.’s) goal of being recognized as a top performing and highly reputable full service landscape maintenance provider by actively participating in the strategic objectives of:
- Creating a safe, efficient and productive workplace environment that affords each employee the opportunity to contribute to their individual professional growth, and the growth of the company.
- Producing high quality work that is reflective of the standards of service developed by LMP, Inc. inclusive of focusing on the details.
- Strategically and consistently maximizing opportunities for revenue generation.
- Decreasing expenditures through the management and care of LMP, Inc.’s assets.
- Cultivating an engaged and motivated workforce by serving as positive and effective role model for co-workers at the branch office assigned.
The individual is expected to perform the duties listed below:
- Participates in assuring the arbor goals for each branch are properly budgeted and planned.
- Participates in the accurate estimate of arbor work required for each client by assisting the Account Managers and/or Branch Managers.
- Manages all tree services, including the operational scheduling, coordination of all materials, people, equipment, and subcontractors.
- Participates, as deemed necessary, in the performing of hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Develops supportive and proactive relationships with the assigned client base for the purposes of achieving a 95% client retention/renewal rate.
- Investigates reports of damage to client property, up to and including the personal property of residents and/or tenants, resulting from acts of negligence when performing services. Provides written documentation to the Branch Manager within 24 hours of incident notification to enable LMP, Inc. to take corrective action if necessary.
- Attends client/board meetings on an as needed basis.
- Participates in the proper use and care of all assets assigned to the division.
- Facilitates training for field personnel related to the proper use and care of all assets assigned to the division.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the proper operation and use of bucket/lift vehicles, chainsaws, stump grinders, cranes, and other arbor related equipment.
- Investigates acts of negligence and theft resulting in the damage to or loss of assets owned by LMP, Inc. Provides a written incident report to the Branch Manager within 24 hours of incident notification.
- Demonstrates diligence in caring for assets provided for the purpose of conducting business on behalf of LMP, Inc. including company cell phone, fleet gas card, Sun Pass, computer equipment, and vehicle.
The individual should have the skills listed below:
- 2 to 4 years of progressive experience in arbor care management, client relationship management, team building and development, safety management, asset management, and/or business management experience.
- Valid driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and business software systems.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Best Management Practices Certified or the ability to obtain certification within the first 90 days of employment.
If you believe you have what it takes to be an Arbor Manager then complete and return an application or submit your resume to careers@LMPPRO.com