The Account Manager contributes to Landscape Maintenance Professionals, Inc. (LMP, Inc.’s) goal of being recognized as a top performing and highly reputable full service landscape maintenance provider by actively participating in the strategic objectives of:
- Creating a safe, efficient and productive workplace environment that affords each employee the opportunity to contribute to their individual professional growth, and the growth of the company.
- Producing high quality work that is reflective of the standards of service developed by LMP, Inc. inclusive of focusing on the details.
- Strategically and consistently maximizing opportunities for revenue generation.
- Decreasing expenditures through the management and care of LMP, Inc.’s assets.
- Cultivating an engaged and motivated workforce by serving as positive and effective role model for co-workers at the branch office assigned.
The individual in this position divides their time and skills between client relationship management, employee management, asset and equipment management, and general administrative duties related to the book of business assigned to the individual.
The individual should have the skills listed below:
- 2 to 4 years of progressive experience in landscape management, client relationship management, team building and development, safety management, asset management, and/or business management experience.
- Valid driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and business software systems.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Best Management Practices Certified or the ability to obtain certification within the first 90 days of employment.
If you believe you have what it takes to be an Account Manager then complete and return an application or submit your resume to careers@LMPPRO.com